Sunday, November 16, 2008

Introducing Katelyn!!

Well she is finally here! Katelyn Brooke Gunnell was born November 13th at 1:00 AM. She was 6 pounds and 15 1/2 oz and 20 inches long.
We went to the hospital to be induced around 12:45 am on November 12th. I got an epidural around 10 AM, but my contractions never normalized and it was slow going. I thought the baby would never get here. Finally, a full 24 hours after I got to the hospital, she made her appearance. I guess inducement doesnt always go so fast or smooth. She is my smallest baby, but my longest labor. But she is here! Whew. It feels so great to not be pregnant anymore!
So far she has been a pretty good baby. Its always a little rough in the beginning, but she is just so precious and cute. We are just loving her. Elizabeth just cant keep her hands off of her. Nathan will come about 10 inches away from here and blow her a kiss, but wont touch her or anything. He is still not sure about this baby girl. Tanner is just interested in everything she does and just watches her.
So here are some pics!



4 comments:

Pam said...

She is so cute!!
Congratulations!!!
PS We miss you in the 1st ward.

Tiffani said...

Yea! I think she looks like tanner. For now. What a cutie pie. Congrats to the whole family!
We love you all.

NateandMarie said...

Congratulations--she's beautiful!

Shallan said...

She is beautiful and you look great! I can see Tanner in her, but she fits right in to the Gunnell family! Congratulations!