Wednesday, August 6, 2008

AZ trip

Our next stop was Grandma and Grandpa Johnsons! They just got off their mission from Hawaii! My dad was serving as head maintenance for the Polynesian Cultural Center and my mom served at BYU-Hawaii. My mom came home on the 15th and my dad followed a week later. The kids had a blast!
There were slumber parties, hula dancing (with the clothes that grandma made!), learning how to play with poi poi balls, making a playhouse, swimming and gardening with grandpa. Tons of fun for everyone! We miss all of our family in AZ!

3 comments:

Shanell said...

Oh, I just love the dresses that your mom made. I am so glad we got to see each other, even if for just a little bit.

Jenny Knudsen said...

Red, I miss you. Your family is beautiful. Your daughter looks exactly like you! Andrew said to tell you hello. I am glad I finally got to see what your husband and kids look like. You look so happy. That is so great. See ya.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel I finally got a new computer that would let me on your blog, it was fun to see all the pics, and to catch up on the bogging you have done,which is great!